Configure Email Account.
You can configure your Mail account on your Android device as IMAP. You need
to ensure that you have enabled IMAP access for your account by logging into Zoho.
1. Open email application on your mobile.
2. If you are already login from another account please logout or go to settings and click on Add Account .
3. Enter Email & Password.
4. You will be prompted to select what type of account is this. Select IMAP and click on next button.
5. Click Next Button.
6. In Incoming server setting enter Server name as imap.zoho.com and Port 993. Dont change anything else and click on next.
7. In Outgoing server setting enter Server name as smtp.zoho.com and Port 465. Dont change anything else and click on next.
8. Upon Successfull Completion you will be navigated to Mail Screen.
9. Congratulation You have successfully configured mail on android.